Quicken is your best solution for managing your bank related work. The one major problem you might face while doing so is regarding calculation and accuracy and matching the data of your bank account. There are plenty of different type of works on Quicken that you can do such as returning tax, reports etc. of your early expenditure. All these works will need a tedious amount of time if done manually and leave room for errors. For this, financial software is your best bait and Quicken is just the right one for this purpose.
Error message “Oops something went wrong”:
If you are using an older version of Quicken such as version 2015, 2016 or 2017, there might be an issue which shows an error message “oops”. It can also show “unknown error” or “check internet connection”. You might get these messages if you are using the following:
- Quicken for Windows 2015 R9 version or earlier versions
- Quicken 2016 version or R3
- Quicken 2017 R1
When you get this message you can do the following:
- If you are getting this error message, it means maybe your Quicken version is outdated and you need to upgrade it to the latest release. If you wish to keep enjoying the benefits of the Quicken related services, then you need to update it to the latest version.
- Make sure your internet connection is working properly. You will need a working internet connection in order to uninstall and re install the latest version.
- If you are not sure if your version of Quicken is the latest or not, then you need to go to Help and then click About Quicken to find out about the release date.
- If you are using Quicken 2016 and still you are unable to access Quicken or the software keeps crashing, then you definitely need to update to the latest release.
- You might need to contact with the Quicken Contact Support to resolve this issue. If it still continues showing, then you can try to provide them with the IP address that populates. To do so you need to go to the Windows command prompt and follow the instructions. Get in touch with your Quicken Technical Support Number to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Quicken 2018 is the latest version of this software and is reported to not have issues like this. So, you might want to update your software to this version as it is the latest release. You can also take help from Quicken professional executives by dialing their toll-free number.