Quicken is your best bait regarding your finances. No other software handles your personal finance better. This personal finance software helps you get a better idea of your financial situation and accordingly solve issues such as saving, investing and budgeting. Quicken is undoubtedly a very trustworthy financial software for your financial needs. You can get all the requirements of financial software under one roof with Quicken. It is easily customizable and an easy-to- use software.
In this article let’s discuss about the two most common troubleshooting problems of this software – error CC-502 and error CC-503.
When this error occurs you need to follow these steps:
- At first, go to the Tools option and then select the one step update option to update the software. If there is an updated version available, then Quicken will display that in a window. There will also be instructions on how to download the new update. You can always go to “help” option to find out about updates yourself
- This error message happens generally due to maintenance issue on the website of your respective bank. In such cases, you can wait for a few business hours or till the next business day and try again.
- Another thing you can try doing is updating the information on your online account. To do so, you need to go to the transaction register option of the account where the error message occurred and then click on the gear shaped symbol to update the software.
This is another error that occurs on Quicken when you are updating your account details. Here what you can do:
- To avoid typing errors, you need to type your password or pin in a text application area such as WordPad or notepad etc.
- Now you need to highlight that area and then copy paste it in the appropriate space in Quicken.
- The next thing you can do is confirm your login credentials at the website of your bank. Then you need to ensure that you are able to log in to the website with the username and password you are provided with. Quicken doesn’t allow a password longer than 16 characters, so you might need to shorten your bank password to fit in Quicken.
- Now you need to launch the software itself and then go to Tools. From there you need to go to password vault and then click on add or edit password option. Then you need to click on the account and choose the delete password option. After that you need to go through a one-step update procedure and your password will be prompted manually. Type it in and update the software.